TWO PART EPOXY PUTTY
Superfine White Milliput is specially formulated for the restoration of porcelain and ceramics where a fine finish is desired. Milliput also allows for missing parts to be reconstituted.
Superfine White Milliput is recognized as one of the finest materials available for ceramic restoration.
- Ceramic restoration
- Picture frame restoration
- Jewellery making
- Repair and filling UPVC
- Swimming pool repairs
- Chips, scratches and other imperfections in baths, showers, sinks, tiles and white kitchen appliances
- Self hardening
- Tough and durable
- Highly adhesive to most materials
- Water and chemical resistant
- Sets under water and is electrically insulating
- Moulds like putty – sets like rock!
Mix equal quantities of the two parts for at least five minutes until the
colours merge and become uniform and no streaks can be seen.
Milliput is then ready to use.
Speed of hardening is dependent on temperature and at normal room temperatures Milliput becomes rock hard in 34 hours.